The Central Group are running a Championship for riders in their clubs this season
|Stafford at Lower Drayton
|Walsall at Hobs Hole
|Burntwood at Alport Heights
|Burton at Willesley
|Polesworth at Stipers Hill
|Wolverhampton at TBA
1) All Central Group riders to be automatically registered by the AMCA free of charge
2) Only Central Group riders can score Championship points
3) Classes for 65/85 Inters run together but split for overall, MX1 Junior, MX2 Junior, MX1 Senior, MX2 Senior, MX1 Expert, MX2 Expert, Open Vets and EVO. AMCA Championship riders not to be scored. Classes can be run together due to numbera, but, trophies will be split
4) Scoring: As AMCA Championship ie 50 for 1st down to 5 for 36th.
5) ODL and out of Group riders will be scored on the day but ODL’s will be removed from the results. The remaining riders will not be moved up (the points scored by Central Group riders would be the ones to count for the Championship.
6) There will be no upgrading while the Championship is running (22nd August to 24th October) Upgrading points will however be credited and used to determine all upgrading at the end of the Championship.
7) All rounds to count.